Due to the unbearable amounts of spam we receive daily, we have changed our easy policy for becoming a member. Most websites make it simple to create an account, but this approach can lead to a nightmare due to spammers, spambots, and hackers.
Starting today, 11/28/2016, those wanting to join our website must first be approved. Legitimate people should have no problems, but below is our main list of those who will not be approved.
- People who don't include their real name - especially when names are obvious fakes or when the first, middle, and last names are identical.
- Garbled or meaningless words used as an email address.
- All email ending with .xyz.
- Any domain or email on spam lists available through the internet.
Once you receive our welcome email you will know you are accepted, but if you don't hear from us in a few days we believe you are a spammer. If you believe we are mistaken send us an email letting us know. Use the email address provided below.
We apologize for this inconvenience, but our time is valuable along with the time of our members. No one should be forced to tolerate spammers and robots, but they won't read this page anyway to discover why they are never accepted.
If you are not a spammer or robot - we apologize for this inconvenience. We are just a small group and a non-profit organization. For now we feel the quality of our members is better than quantity.
- Email request for membership: firstname.lastname@example.org. Use "Request for membership" in the Subject line and tell us you are not a spammer.
- Email questions to: email@example.com. Use "question" in the Subject line and ask whatever you like.
- Contact Us Webform: Contact Us using our Contact Us Webform.